Re: Deleted Desktop directory

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 15:52 -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Sounds like Nautilus isn't running.

Ah, that's exactly right. I had also noticed there was no background
image showing, but the significance of that clue didn't register. I
thought maybe I had changed it and forgotten.

Unfortunately, I can't duplicate this problem now. I deleted ~/Desktop
again, but Nautilus stayed up. The exact steps to reproduce would be

cd
rm -rf some-valid-dir *

but I don't want to try that again right now. ;-) I may create a dummy
user and give it a whirl.

Thanks for your help,

Todd Thomas