Re: How to disable gnome keyring?

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 10:53 -0400, Todd Chambery wrote:
Hi all,

Using Ubuntu Hoary, and I have a link to an FTP connection on the
desktop.  At some point, I added the u/p to the gnome keyring, but now I
want to stop the dialog from showing up (this is my wife's computer and
it pops up the password query often).

I don't really need the functionality, is there a way to turn it off
entirely?

You may have to wait for the gnome-keyring-manager to get a nice way of doing that...

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-keyring-manager/

hopefully it'll show up in the hoary-backports.

mike

Thanks,

Todd

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)