Re: Starting and stopping gnome

At 09:57 AM 4/7/2005, you wrote:
I am running RHEL ES 4 and was wondering what startup file says to start gnome? Sometimes I would like to switch back and forth from the command line and gnome after a reboot. It would actually be nice if I can turn off the automatic start of gnome and be able to just type in a command from the command line to start it if I wanted to run it.

Geez. Never mind. I hate doing this, but I was looking for the answer for a couple of days. As soon as I sent this email, I changed my wording in a google and found the answer. It is exactly what I was looking for.
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-259.html

Thanks Anyway
Steve