Re: Hicolor icon theme.

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 11:17 +0530, Raj wrote:
Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
> I've set the proper paths, but even then i'm facing the same problem.
> Surya

How exactly did you upgrade your Gnome ? jhbuild ? Or did you manually
download sources and built for yourself ?
Download sources and build it.
Is the new gnome installed in the same path as the previous one ?
No. Both are different paths. I've removed the old path from my path evironment variable and set the new path.
Do you have entry for the gnome libraries in /etc/ld.so.conf ? If not,
i guess you need to add it and run ldconfig.
I've installed gnome for myself only. So i cannot modify ld.so.conf. But i've updated LD_LIBRARY_PATH  env variable to the current gnome installation.

Surya