Epiphany error

When I try to run epiphany from the applications lists, it tries to start but nothing ever appears. Trying to start from the terminal yields this:
dyld:/sw/bin/epiphany-bin Undefined symbols:
/sw/bin/epiphany-bin undefined reference to _nautilus_view_open_location_force_new_window expected to be defined in /sw/lib/libnautilus.2.dylib
Trace/BPT trap

Mozillia starts fine and works as to all other apps: openoffice, abiword, gnumeric, evolution and etc. Epiphany seems to be only problem. In fact hasn't works since I upgraded from Gnome 2.4 to 2.6 despite, re-installing, rebuilding, upgrading and etc. several times.

Suggestions?

Stephen