Re: Shortcut to switch keyboard layout?

Yes, exactly what I needed.... Thx! :)

BTJ

Andrei Badea wrote:
Hello Bjørn,

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

I have just switched to Gnome from KDE and it's starting to look good... But I am missing one feature... In KDE I can use Ctrl-Alt-k to switch between two keyb layouts, but I can't find which key comb. to use in Gnome... I have added the keyboard indicator but I don't like that I have to use the mouse to do the switching...
Is this possible to do with the keyboard?

Sure it is. However, I'm not sure you can use Ctrl+Alt+K to switch the layout (I'm not aware of this possibility). You can set the leyboard layout switch using in the Gnome menu - Applications - Desktop Preferences - Keyboard - Layout Options. Have a look at "Group Shift/Lock behavior" in "Available options".

Hope this helps,
Andrei