Using SPARC Solaris GNOME 2.0 with a 2 button trackball mouse?

I've a user who uses a 2 button trackball as her mouse.
I've searched google and haven't found info to tell me what
she has to do in metacity so that she can simulate all 3 mouse buttons.

Has anyone on this list tried this combination?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>