Some problem when I add my script to session startup

Hi,

I know I can use "gnome-session-properties" to add startup programs for
each user. I'd like to add my startup programs to gnome-session system
wide (take effect for every gnome session whatever which user log in).
I modified /usr/share/gnome/default.session to add the following lines:

"7,id=default7
7,Priority=50
7,RestartCommand=/opt/test/bin/test.sh --sm-client-id default7"

I tested after normal user login, the Shell script seems executed. The
problems are;

1) The "Fedora core 2" image which should be disappear after log in is
always on my screen until you press mouse button on it;

2) When I click "Log out", it take 30 seconds or longer to pop up logout
dialog.

And if I remove my entry in /usr/share/gnome/default.session, it works
fine. What cause the problem? It must use special executable file in
/usr/share/gnome/default.session ? (The test.sh is a normal executable
shell scipt) Another thing, if i use "gnome-session-properties" command,
I can't see my script there.

Thanks.

Rocky