Re: Exporting Epiphany bookmarks

El lun, 24-05-2004 a las 13:55, Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de
Matos escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I export my bookmarks from Epiphany to an html file?
>
> Cheers,

gnome-list is not the appropiate list for this. This has been asked ad
nauseam in the more appropiate one, that is, epiphany-list. By the way,
i once saw an xsl along with instructions posted to the list that did
the work. Stefan Rotsch is the author.

Get it: http://www.stefanrotsch.de/stuff/ephy2moz-0.2.xsl

Then,

$ xsltproc -o bookmarks.html ephy2moz.xsl .gnome2/epiphany/bookmarks.rdf

You should be all done.

--
Ruben                  _     ruben dropline net
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )    ruben negocios com