Re: Configuring window characteristics

> Hi Ivo,
>
> i use the sawfish window manager and it offers most of the features you
> requested.

Hm, that would be GNOME 2.4's own default window manager, no? I'm using GNOME
2.4 from Debian unstable, so I assume I'm using sawfish. I know these features
are available, because they are configurable in the GKrellm app config window.

However, I have failed to find any such function in GNOME's window menu's. Do
you mean to say that these functions are available to you in the window menu?
(typically the icon in the left of the title bar, you know, alt-space stuff).

Ivo