ISO: metacity task list tabs / app list entries dynamic name change

Is there a way that one can change the text that metacity places
in the task list tabs and the menu panel's list of applications?

There are times when I'd like to be able to change these things like
I used to change icon names in the olden days.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>