Gnome2 install in Debian - HELP

Hi all,
I did not really succeed installing gnome2.2. in my woody debian.

my /etc/apt/source.list file contains:
deb http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/
or
deb http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~sdier/debian updates/wup/

Many gnome programs work well, like dia, gimp. But:

1. After login, I got this:
There was an error starting the GNOME Settings Daemon.
Some things, such as themes, sounds, or background settings may not work
correctly.
The Settings Daemon restarted too many times.
GNOME will still try to restart the Settings Daemon next time you log in.
---
Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error
----
Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error from Bonobo when
attempting to register the file manager view server.
----------
There was a problem registering the panel with the bonobo-activation server.
The error code is: 3
The panel will now exit.

2. When I run pybliographer, I got this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pybliographer", line 168, in ?
    execfile (filename, user_global)
  File "/usr/share/pybliographer/pybliographic.py", line 25, in ?
    from gtk import *
ImportError: No module named gtk

Could someone help me please.

Regards,