Multiple Gnome Sessions

Hi,

I'm trying to run two simultaneous GNOME sessions;  one on my native
display and another on a VNC display (running from the same host).

I'd like to have a seperate set of settings for the VNC based session
and so my vnc-specific startup script invokes:

gnome-session --choose-session=VNC

However, once the session is running, it appears to run with the
"Default" session.

(Note that at the same time, on the machine's primary display, the
"Default" session is running.)

Any suggestions as to how I could get the behavior I want?  (With the
"Default" session running on the native display, and the "VNC" session
simultaneously running on the VNC server.)

--
Michal Ostrowski <mostrows earthlink net>