Re: Desktop Icon and Nautilus Issues

Em Qui, 2004-01-15 �22:16, Takis Diakoumis escreveu:
> (sorry... forgot to add a subject header - here 'tis again)
>
> Hi
>
> i'm a linux newbie and just switched from red hat 9 to suse 9 and from kde
> to gnome (on suse even!!).
>

> how do i resize icons on the desktop??
You can change the default zoom level in the File Management
Preferences. :)

> my other question is little shorter... basically nautilus crashes a little
> more often than i'd like. give its close coupling with the desktop, i lose
> that too and effectively have to reboot. i have read that you can
> 'decouple' nautilus from the desktop (???). what are the implications of
> doing this and will i lose all control over those desktop settings that are
> determined by nautilus settings?
Are these crashes reproductible? If so, you should file bugs about them
(bugzilla.gnome.org). Nautilus simply does not crash here (I'm using
2.4.1).

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br