glade-- & anjuta

I am using Fedora Linux 1, and whenever I create a gnomemm2 project in
anjuta, it requests that I install glade--.

I've searched my package db, and ... well I can't seem to find what it
wants. I know that this isn't exactly the place to ask, but there isn't
one exact place I can ask to start with seeing as how it involves quite
a number of different things.

I'll just count on the fact that people on this list are bound to have
run into this before out of experience and might know what I need to do.

Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks.
--
Kevin G Francis
<http://denial.loose-screws.com/>