Re: Tentative Patch to Let Gnome-Blog Check Your Spelling

I agree. The problem is, however, that PyGtk has no wrapper for gtk- or
gnome-spell. This is already discussed and tried to solve here:

http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2004-February/006914.html

As I said, I'm new to programming (just a little R from
http://www.r-project.org) and nothing else. I immediately felt in love
with Python when I was trying to copy the spell check feature of BloGtk
to Gnome-Blog. However, to write a wrapper is far beyond the scope of my
abilities in the foreseeable future :o|