laucher question

Hi: I have a question regarding the launcher. In tkdesk, for instance,
every button/launcher has two command associated with it. One if you click
on it, the other if you drag something onto it. In particular, i would
like to drag an attachment onto my mail laucher that starts xterm -e pine
(or rather xterm -e ssh -X -t pine). When I drag an attachment it treats
it as the to:address, on the other and, if I make it pine -attach then it
comes up with complaints when there is no attachment. Any solution for
this or perhaps I have overlooked something? Also, why can't I modify
lauchers that sit on the desktop whereas it's not problem in the panel?

	thanks,  Gerald