Re: Gnome 2.4.2 panel problems with Xinerama

Hmm. I wonder why I have no such setting in my panel. I queried
the /usr/bin/gnome-panel binary and it reports that it is
version 2.4.2.

In the general properties tab, there is a name, orientation
and size selector, and checkboxes for expand, autohide, hide
buttons and the arrows.

In the Background tab, there are the normal stuff you'd
expect to turn on the background, set the color or choose
a background image.

Unfortunately, that's all there is.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Regards,

John

--
They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian...
Well, they're not laughing now!