Problem with Esound

Hello:

I use a Debian Sarge, and now I try to install

the Esound 0.2.32 (reads the esd.conf file), because my ESD 0.2.29 remains

in memory after logout in Gnome. The source code

compiles ok, but when I try to use it, esd don't load

in memory and gives segmentation fault. I note that

the esd files are much bigger than I had in

in 0.2.29.

Then, I downloaded the 0.2.29 version, compiles and

gives me again a segmentation fault. The files are

much bigger too.

Suggestions????

Regards

Waldo Cancino Ticona
Phd. Student
ICM-USP
Miembro de la Sociedad Peruana de Computación