screenshots including menus

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 07:20:00PM +0000 or thereabouts, mike wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 13:59, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> >>
> >> I was hoping that gnome-panel-screenshot --delay=10 (or whatever:
> >> the number is in seconds) would be your answer. But I have just
> >> tried it. The delay works fine, but the menus don't appear
> >> properly.
>
> >Thanks for at least trying...
>
> Just tested it - cant see any probs myself. Though I am running cvs,
> (though that does mean that if there is a problem, its fixed)

Yeah. Blush. On being told that it was working fine for others
on Fedora Core 1, I tried it again. There is something up with my
system (there is always something different about my system...),
since the menus show up fine for the screenshot if I put a long
enough delay in it. Or something. Perhaps it's random. Perhaps
there's something saying if the account is telsa, break horribly
in the code.

I have long suspected that, as a matter of fact..

But even if it's being intermittent for me, yes, it should
work for other people. Thanks for checking it out.

Telsa