Re: Gnome-Terminal/VTE not working for non-root user

Just a very silly guess....

You are not doing anything strange in your bashrc or bash_profile or
profile files in your home (IÅœm assuming you use bash as your shell),
arenÅœt you?

Once, I locked myself in an infinite call to screen, opening a screen
within a screen within a screen because I included screen in bashrc and
when it launced screen it would read that same bashrc where it would
launc another one!

Just checking.. :)

Good luck,

--