Re: nautilus cd burner in 2.5

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 22:15 -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Just curious - how do you use the nautilus CD burner in Nautilus 2.5?
> I can't seem to find a Burn button or anything to initiate the
> burning...  is this a bug, or am I just a dink?

hmm I'm using Nautilus 2.5.4 - While in burn://  "Write to CD" appears
under the File menu, and if you're in the browser view  (nautilus --
browser), "Write contents to CD" appears on the Side Pane, and a "Write
to CD" icon appears on the toolbar.

All of these take you to the binary nautilus-cd-burner, so it'd be easy
enough to create a shortcut also.

These, of course, all depend on nautilus-cd-burner being installed.

HTH,
  Shaun.