Re: Is there anyway to not showing mounted drive in desktop?

Carsten Weinberg <cweinberg <at> freenet.de> writes:

> why not making it available for Gnome 2.6?

well, that's not up to me, I'm only a user and I'm also looking forward to
this feature.

I think the Gnome-devel-team has a very strict opinion about 'feature freeze'.
(which is good this way, at least in most cases ;-) )
The stable release only gets bugfixes, but no new features (what such an option
would be).

But Gnome 2.8 will be there in a few weeks ...

Rgds,
Daniel

ps. please only reply to the list not to my personel mail