getting started with gnomedb

Hi,

There isn't much activity on the gnome-db mailing list so I thought
I'd give this list a try. I've just installed gnome-db on my redhat
system and am getting familiar with how it works. Is there a FAQ
anywhere? I'm running Mysql on the localhost, and the problem right
now is connecting my data sources. This seems to require the
gnomedb-mgr prog but I don't find it on my machine. Searching the
mailing list uncovered some old discussions on the this but I'm not
sure they're on topic for me.

Kevin