Re: GNOME 2.8 needs a better mail monitor

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 09:58:20PM +0200 or thereabouts, Jean-Yves Lefort wrote:
> I suggest to replace the Inbox Monitor Applet with Mail Notification
> (http://www.nongnu.org/mailnotify). Mail Notification has the
> following features which are missing in the Inbox Monitor:

Whilst these sound good features, the deadline is pretty much
gone for 2.8. desktop-devel-list is currently discussing the
already-proposed modules and the translators and documentors
are not expecting any changes to the list.

If you are not the maintainer, you would need the maintainer
to propose it for Gnome 2.10.

Telsa