Re: Registration for GUADEC

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:08:45AM +0100 or thereabouts, Karl Fischer wrote:
> Registration for GUADEC.
> Hi
> I'm from South Africa.
> I want to Register for GUADEC where can I do it?
> I have checked http://2004.guadec.org ...
> but I must be blind.
>
> Who else is going ?

I don't see the registration page either. I expect that it is
disabled along with a lot of other CGI-based things on the Gnome
website (the translation status tables, the form for applying
to become a member of the Gnome foundation, perhaps bonsai..).

The machine hosting the websites got reinstalled after an
intrusion and was reinstalled on a fairly minimal basis. We're
still waiting for some things to be re-enabled.

As to who else is going, no idea! But it's generally lots :)

Telsa