Re: No icons in nautilus 2.6

I had the same problem, i solved it installing, also from experimental, capplets and capplets-data.

Be sure that you have another libraries from experimental like
libgnome-desktop-2, libgnomeui-common and libgnomecanvas2-common.

Good luck! and enjoy 2.6

Henrik Brink escribió:
Hi

I just upgraded to Gnome 2.6 from Debian experimental, and it seems to
work nice except that nautilus doesn't show any icons. The panel, menu
etc. does, but filemanager, desktop doesn't.

Any ideas what could be wrong?!

Regard
Henrik