Re: No icons in nautilus 2.6

tor, 2004-04-01 kl. 22:42 skrev Timothy Grondin:
> I had the same problem on my gentoo box. I found that getting rid of all
> /tmp files and makeing sure that all gnome related process were killled
> before trying to log into gnome-2.6 worked.

I've tried to reboot and delete everything possible in /tmp, but it
still doesn't work!

The only icon I see is a corner-curled white paper :-(

Also, when the splash screen is loading gnome, the icon for Nautilus is
the very old and ugly orange sea-animal thing... that can also not be
right!

Its like Gnome is using some icons from Gnome 1.4 or so?!