Re: GNOME 2.4 In ibook

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 15:03, Jorge Mauricio Hernandez Torres wrote:
> Hi, this is my first mail to the list. And i have 1 day trying to
> install gnome 2.4 from sources -tar.gz-. The hardware is ibook G3 700
> mhz, 386 MB ram, running yellowdog Linux 3.0.
> Who has installed succesfully gnome 2.4 in this hardware?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jorge Mauricio Hernandez Torres
> Veracruz, MEXICO

Hmmm...I'd have thought that being that Yellowdog was so close to RedHat
that you'd be able to use Red-Carpet to update/upgrade - or RPM's...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know
what his grandson will be. -- Abraham Lincoln