jhbuild problems

Hi listers,

I am attempting to use jhbuild to build gnome 2.4 on a rh9 box.

When I try to do the build, I get errors trying to build atk (see atk.log
attached).

I don't know whether I am missing something important in my setup, or
what.

I am attaching both my .jhbuildrc and atk.log files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
# -*- mode: python -*-

# edit this file to match your settings and copy it to ~/.jhbuildrc

import os

# if you have a cvs account, uncomment this line
#cvsroots['gnome.org'] = ':pserver:user cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'

# what module set should be used?
moduleset = 'gnome24'

# either a list of modules to build, or 'all' to build all
# modules in the set.
modules = [ 'meta-gnome-core', 'meta-gnome-desktop' ]

# what directory should the source be checked out to?
checkoutroot = os.path.join(os.environ['HOME'], 'cvs', 'gnome2')

# the prefix to configure/install modules to (must have write access)
prefix = '/opt/jhbuild24'

# extra arguments to pass to all autogen.sh scripts
# to speed up builds of gnome2, try '--disable-static --disable-gtk-doc'
#autogenargs=''

# set CFLAGS:
#cflags = '-g -O2'

# a alternative install program to use.
# The included install-check program won't update timestamps if the
# header hasn't changed
installprog = os.path.join(os.environ['HOME'], 'bin', 'install-check')
Symlinking file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /opt/jhbuild24/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /home/gnome/bin/install-check
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking locale.h usability... yes
checking locale.h presence... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking libintl.h usability... yes
checking libintl.h presence... yes
checking for libintl.h... yes
checking for dgettext in libc... yes
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for dcgettext... yes
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for catalogs to be installed...  am az be bg bn ca cs cy da de en_GB el eo es fa fi fr ga he hi hu kn ko id is it ja li lv lt ml mk mn ms ne nl nn no pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sl sq sr sr Latn sv ta tr uk vi yi zh_CN zh_TW
checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking build system type...
Now type 'make' to compile Atk.
/bin/sh ./config.status --recheck
running /bin/sh ./configure  --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-gtk-doc --prefix /opt/jhbuild24  --no-create --no-recursion
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /home/gnome/bin/install-check
checking whether build environment is sane... make: *** [config.status] Error 1
*** Configuring atk *** [1/1]
./autogen.sh --prefix /opt/jhbuild24
*** Building atk *** [1/1]
make
*** error during stage build of atk: could not build module *** [1/1]

  [1] rerun stage build
  [2] ignore error and continue to install
  [3] give up on module
  [4] start shell
  [5] go to stage force_checkout
  [6] go to stage configure