explain Gdk-Error: serial, error_code, request_code, minor_code

Is there a chart or tool that will tell me what Gdk-ERROR numbers mean?

For example, MozillaFirebird is crashing with:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

(I moved my libflash npflash.so out of the way to work-around this.)

Is there a reference for GdK-ERROR serial, error_code, request_code, and
minor_code (not just for my problem above but for different numbers and
different applications too)?

I didn't see a mailing list for "gdk"; if a more appropriate mailing list
is available please let me know.

Thank you,

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/