"epiphany-bin" crashed due to fatal error.

Hi,

I have been using GNOME 2.x (could not properly remember the version number) for almost 2 or 3 months now, together with FreeBSD. I am new to both...

Now here is my problem, since almost 2 weeks before, I was able to use "Epiphany" as my Web Browser...But something went wrong that I do not know what to do about it. Everytime I tried to use Epiphany this message comes out "Epiphany appears to have crashed or been killed the last time it was run." "You can recover the opened tabs and windows." I am then given two choices, "Recover" "Don't Recover"....Which ever I choose, another message comes out...."Application "epiphany-bin" (process #) has crashed due to fatal error." I am then again given 2 choices "Close" "Submit a bug" ....Since I do not know how to submit a bug, I always choose "Close"....

How can I use Epiphany again?

Thanks for any advice or help in Advance...

Rommel Ikeda