Re: Resizing Gnome 2.4 Desktop Bottom Panel

Hi Axel,

Thanks for your feedback.  I unchecked the Expand flag and observed some
strange results.  The bottom edge panel now positions itself in the
center of the screen and dynamically resizes it's length as various
applications are opened and closed.  Do you know if there is a
controllable setting (e.g., using gconf2 maybe) to specify a particular
bottom panel length that will not change dynamically?

Jerry