make files and sounds

Hello again,

Bit more on topic for this question, im coding a GTK+2/Gnome 2 program. I'm using glade for the UI. The make file that i am given will install pixmaps on a target system, and pixmaps will be loaded properly when the program is run, but what about sounds?

Can anyone tell me how to modify Makefile/Makfile.in so as to distribute sounds with my program and have them load properly from gnome_play_sound(....?

Thanks for any help.

GAz