Re: image resize code

Gareth Foster arm com wrote:

Hello all,

can anyone point me in the right direction for some image scaling C code? I know that this can be done in the GIMP and nautilus does image scaling. Any thoughts?

Cheers lads!

GAz

ImageMagik is perhaps a good candidate to look at. I haven't looked at this for a while, however; the package comes with a set of seperate tools, one of which will scale and convert images - you can get the code out of the module that does this.

Clive