Aisleriot help files

I can't get the help files for the various games
in Aisleriot to show in the yelp window that pops
up with F1 or Help-->Contents from the menu. I get
the index but choosing a game from the list just
shows a blank page no mater what game gets clicked.

I see the help files in: /usr/share/gnome/help/aisleriot/C/
and can view them with text viewer apps but it's a little
inelegant reading around all the xml tags. Is this just me
or is help in Aisleriot broken? I'm running the stock
Gnome 2.2 that ships with RedHat 9.

TIA for any enlightenment.

--
Brendan McEnaney