(no subject)

I would like to customize and then to have the same exact GNOME
Panel and Desktop for all my users and I  can not figure out the way
to do it for gnome (or kde ) I did not have any problems to configure
global settings before for other platforms, Unix versions and desktops. Is
there a way to do this for gnome ( except ximian )?
I am running a gnome verison which comes with RedHat 7.2 . I am
planning to upgrade to RedHat 9.0

               Thank you very much
Irina Kaliman, System Administrator
University of Miami, Computer Science Department
e-mail:  irina miami edu