Problem with OpenGL/DRI and Gnome 2.2 ->

	So, I have a slight problem with OpenGL/DRI and Gnome 2.2
	->

	Easiest way to see what I mean is to go here:

	www.kauhajoki.fi/~peti/Screenshot.png

	And that happens everytime I use some application /
	xscreensaver hack etc. that uses OpenGL/DRI.

	And this problem came with Gnome 2.2, 2.0 didn't have
	this problem and it still continues with 2.3. I don't
	have slightest idea what is the main reason for this, but
	it's very annoying.

	And sometimes only way to get those icons back in shape
	is to reboot the whole machine, (No, just restarting X
	isn't the answer always. I've done that sometimes about 5
	times before rebooting.). Changing displaydepths doesn't
	have affect on anything.

	I have a G450 with 32 Mb with DRI. Debian Woody and all
	packages compiled by hand. (so was 2.0).

	I don't have any idea if other ppl have this same
	problem, but searching groups.google.com didn't give me
	any answers at all.

	I appreciate if someone could help or give any helpful
	pointers on what I should do.

	Thank you.

 --
End User License Agreement:

When opening this message using Microsoft products, you automatically
agree with everything I have said.