Re: gnome-terminal options

My bad folks. I was attempting to fire up gnome in a window that was ssh'd to another box running an older version of gnome-terminal.

More coffee....

Geoffrey wrote:
Trying to pass some options to gnome-terminal at startup. 'gnome-terminal --help' lists the following:

--window-with-profile=PROFILENAME
--tab-with-profile=PROFILENAME

as well as others regarding a profile, but when I attempt:

gnome-terminal  --window-with-profile=denali

I receive:

Error on option --window-with-profile=denali: unknown option.
Run 'gnome-terminal --help' to see a full list of available command line options

This is gnome-terminal 2.0.2 on SuSE 8.1 pro.  Appears to be a bug to me?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net

Think about it...