Re: Enhanced Gnome tools

On a related subject, the new window list is also frustrating me for the
same reasons it frustrates Paul Smith, the original poster.

In the older version of Gnome, there was a button beside the workspace
switcher applet (in fact, it may have been a part of the applet) that
would list the windows when clicked.  Rather than have the window list
grow to its limit as new windows are created, I could access the window
list only when I needed it.  I liked this because it reduced desktop
clutter.

This is certainly a feature I would like to see return.  If this isn't
the place to request formally such an addition, perhaps one of you could
point me to a more appropriate forum (bugzilla?).

Thanks,

Clayton
--
jshoppa at acad dot stedwards dot edu