Gnome on CD

Hi!

Well, I downloaded all the gnome packages to install on my SuSE 7.3 system. Now after a harddisk crash all this downloaded stuff is gone. Is there a way to get the most recent packages as source on CD from anywhere? Or do I have to reload all those packages? Or maybe... is there a Linux distribution that ships the gnome source packages so that I could order this at a place where they sell iso-CD-Rs?

Bye
Tobias

The Wisdom of Daily Life
# 1: Watch a sunrise at least once a year.