Metacity Problems

Hi!

I'm having some strange problem with metacity. While everybody is enjoying
themes and so on, I think I'm the only user with non-transparent round corners.
This is too weird because I have recent libpng and such. If you would like, I
can take a screenshot to you look into.

And, if you know any way of correcting this bug, say so, please :)

Hugs
Alberto Simões
--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."