Re: ppp

Its been a while but I think you may need some knowledge of
PAP / CHAP authentication to get gnome-ppp working.
I Could be wrong though.

kppp works well and you don't need a degree in "ata commands". I think
it even had docs on how to connect w/ non root accounts.

Could be wrong though.

--
Michael Vanderford <michaelv cox-internet com>