pointless disk icons

Hi,

 Whenever I start Nautilus2.0/2.2 (such as when I login) it creates an
icon for my /home partition - this is rather silly, since (as a user) I
have no reason to directly browse to that partition.  And, it shows up
in the mount/umount context menu, but of course I can't unmount it.  Is
there something I'm missing in regards to not having it do this?

 I'm on Debian/Sid, with the various gnome2.1 packages in (including
nautilus2.1).