Re: stock ticker...

Hey,

>   I have question, I am running Solaris 9, gnome 2.0, fcs-09
> > version. For some reason I don't see stock ticker on this
> > software. Is there any way I can add stock ticker package ?  Just
> > curious to know. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
> >

> If you're using official Sun packages, I remember some talk that Sun
> would remove the ticker because it relied on an external data feed.

Yeah, this is correct. We had to pull the applet from the official Sun
distribution because it relied on an external data feed, that was,
potentially out of our control. This would mean that the applet would
have the potential of breaking overnight [if the web format that the
applet parsed changed].

		Sorry ;)

			See ya,
				Glynn :)