Re: Nautilus didn't respond

In general,

it's an access to a peripheral which does not answer any more.

Mandrake 9.0 uses supermount to mount and umount removable media
(floppy, CDROM, etc).Moreover nautilus uses FAM to detect the changes of
files in a path.

Generally FAM+supermount = nautilus no respond ;)

I advise you to desactivate supermount:

su -
supermount -i disable
umount/mnt/floppy
umount/mnt/cdrom
umount/mnt/dvd

After mount floppy, cdrom, dvd , etc... with right click in desktop