Failure of Red Hat PPP Dialer

I have Red Hat Linux 7.1 installed with both Red Hat
PPP Dialer and GNOME installed. When the dialer
stopped, I get the message "failed to activate
interface". I checked the configuration file, then
un-installed and re-installed the dialer details.

Now, I get the following error message when I try to
use the dialer, "Application rp3 (process 1232) has
crashed due fatal error (segmentation fault). Visit
GNOME Application crash page".

I can not find this page on GNOME's web site !!!!

Can anyone help, please?

Regards
John