Re: Gnome 2.2 for RH7.3

I don't believe there are any official ones by RedHat. That being said,
try:

 ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/redhat-73-i386/

My suggestion is this: get Garnaome and download the *.bz2 files from
your favorite mirror and do the build yourself. It is not an obscene
amount to download (for those without a broadband connection) and it is
quite straight forward. The only thing I had to do after building was to
modify my PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to pick up the stuff in the build
directory.

Pete

--
Pete Sahm <sahm dreamscape com>