Re: Nautilus, App Development How to say run 'make' in this directory

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 20:26, Ewing Jeff wrote:
> Posting to gnome list , nautilus-users appears to be inactive
>
> If I use nautilus to navigate into my application development
> directory, nautilus recognizes the Makefile with a 'tractor'
> icon.
>
> How to I tell Nautilus to run make against the Makefile in this directory?

There are a few ways to do it...

You might be able to set it's default application as "make", but then
you run into the issue that the command will be "make Makefile" rather
than just "make".

Alternately, you could make a script to do it, then you'd have it in
your scripts sub-menu of the context menu.

--Ben