Re: I can't turn on "Emulate 3 Buttons" in Redhat8/GNOME?!?! Please help.

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 22:50, seberino spawar navy mil wrote:
> I cannot turn on "Emulate 3 Buttons" on this laptop with GNOME/RedHat 8!?!??
>
> When I check that box it immediately forgets it because it isn't checked
> if I go to config menu a second time.
>
> How set???
>
> Chris

I'm not sure as I'm not using RH8, but this sounds like a redhat/X issue
rather than a gnome one. Try getting some information on the actual
config program that gives you this option and talk to the people
involved.

You could also manually edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 but that's as a last
resort.

I hope that helps.

--Ben